Mailbox Estates present a unique opportunity to purchase a sophisticated café & bar offering a unique dining experience, in a cool, contemporary environment.
The Bar has been owned and operated by our clients since 2016, at which time the property was tastefully and sympathetically refurbished from a previous HSBC Bank.
REASON FOR SALE
* The business is being offered for sale for the first time in over 8 years due to retirement, and presents an ideal opportunity for a independent owner operator to build upon the excellent reputation or a potential alternative use such as a Indian Mixed grill.
* A Bar / Restaurant in a attractive High Street location
* Wealthy catchment to include Sutton Coldfield, Walmley, Wylde Green, Mere Green, Four Oaks.
* Extensive site including beer garden
* Good sized commercial kitchen
* Free of Tie
*The property lies in a highly desirable area within Sutton Coldfield and is conveniently situated within easy reach of the various major roads serving the area particularly the A452 and A4041.
*The store sits on a busy and desirable parade with other neighbouring commercial businesses such as a Harvester & Wetherspoons.
*We have been advised by our client that the weekly sales on average are £11,000 - £12,000
*Wet sales contribute to around 70%.
*Entrance porch to open-plan lounge, snug, and dining restaurant (80 covers), served by a good sized centrally located marble topped bar servery.
*Fixed perimeter and booth seating, free-standing tables & chairs, a combination of quality wooden flooring and carpeting throughout, contemporary dining restaurant area with the majority of wooden panelled walls.
*Comprehensively equipped trade kitchen with food preparation area, fridge & freezer areas, dry goods store, customer toilets..
*Basement with beer cellar and beer drop and four additional storage areas.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
*All fixtures and fittings are to be included within the sale however, any items that are personal to our clients will be exempt.
*The property has the advantage of an excellent outdoor 'all weather' seating area, and beer garden with a-line tables.
*To the front of the property is outdoor seating with 4 tables and 12 chairs.
* The site is offered by way of the assignment of the existing lease with 2 years remaining. This can renewed at the end of the term.
An option to purchase the Freehold may be available.
*The rent per annum is £35,000 plus VAT. A New lease option may be available with further terms to be negotiated.
*At the first level above the bar / restaurant is a private flat which comprises of two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom.
Access to the flat is internally only.
*The business is run by the current owner operator with a complement of 2 full time and 8 part-time staff.
Monday - 8:00am - 3:00pm
Tuesday - 8:00am - 3:00pm + 5:00pm- 10.30pm
Wednesday - 8:00am - 3:00pm + 5:00pm- 10.30pm
Thursday - 8:00am -10.30pm
Friday - 8:00am - 11.30pm
Saturday - 8:00am - 11.30pm
Sunday - 9:00am - 10.30pm
The Beer Garden is Licensed till 9:00pm every day and has a full bar set up with two draft beers on tap.
*Trading information will be made available to genuinely interested parties who have signed a Non Disclosure Agreement and viewed the premises.
*Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
STOCK IN TRADE
*Stock in trade and glassware are to be taken to at valuation upon
*We are informed that the property holds the benefit of a Premises
* Successful applicants will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit.
The business further benefits from its own personal website and a Facebook page with regular updates.
* Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in connection with the sale.
* Landlord's legal fees are the buyers and sellers responsibility and are to be shared equally