Sold STC




Mailbox Estates are delighted to offer for sale this delightful Café/Bakery & Sandwich Bar Takeaway which is located in Wednesbury. The premises has been refurbished to a high standard which can be seen in the pictures alongside this advert.. The Bakery is overseen by the owner and employs the help of 2 full time members of staff. They have an average weekly turnover of £4,000. The café serves a fine range of cooked breakfasts, freshly cut sandwiches & baguettes, jacket potatoes, toasties, salad boxes, daily specials, hot dogs, fries, sausage rolls, pasties, breads, cakes, specialist teas & coffees and cold drinks.

The business transforms from a Café to a kitchen on evenings on Thursdays through to Sundays. It then sells hot fast food such as burgers, fries, pizza slices etc. The kitchen is open 5 hours for the 4 days that it is open. It generates £500 per day (included in the weekly sales)

Approximately 70% of the trade is taken away and the remaining 30% is enjoyed in the cosy and relaxed café.

We believe that there is further potential to increase revenue should you wish, by extending upon the current opening times, opening on Sundays and pushing outside catering. The business already enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many new visitors. This is a superb opportunity to purchase a thriving business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this gem is not to be missed.

Opening Hours
Monday - Saturday - 9.00am - 3.00pm
Sunday - Closed

Remaining: 10 Years
Rent: £870pcm including VAT
Business Rates: Zero

There are currently no staff working in this business.

Ground Floor
Café & bakery comprising: tables & chairs to cover (20), condiments draw & bin, 2 large serve over chilled display counters, hot food display counter, 2 door fridge, 3 wall mounted menu boards, sales counter with 2 EPOS tills, window display, portable air-con unit, worktop with bread display shelves, jacket potato oven (King Edward), 4 pot wet bain-marie (Buffalo), blender (Ninja), 2 head espresso coffee machine (Black & White), coffee grinder, fitted units with worktop and metal wash basin
Kitchen comprising: storage unit for crockery & cutlery, metal wash basin, upright freezer (Indesit), upright freezer, 2 door stainless steel fridge (Foster), stainless steel prep table with commercial tin opener, chest freezer, under counter fridge (Hotpoint), microwave (Kenwood), 2 stainless steel tables, 6 slice toaster, rice cooker, 4 ring electric hob/oven, extraction canopy, convection oven (Turbo fan), dual deep fat fryer (Modena), 4 pot wet bain-marie (Buffalo), stainless steel double sink, panini machine (Lincat) and CCTV monitor (4 camera system).

Staff W/C with wash basin.

All fixtures and fittings, alongside the equipment, is included in the sale so the new owner will not need to spend any money to get the business going.

Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.

Please note the average weekly sales of £4,000 are calculated as an average over 52 weeks. We have been advised that due to staffing issues, the business is currently closed from the month of August.



Can't find what you are looking for?

Our helpful team are on hand to answer any queries and concerns you may have.

Get in Touch

This website uses cookies. We use cookies to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. Read our cookie policy. I understand