Grantham, Lincolnshire

£100,000 OIRO

The business is currently opens 6 days a week and is very busy as evident in the sales. The business is well-maintained, bright and airy with good quality equipment to suit the trade and to enable a new owner to continue this successful business.

The shop is refurbished to a very high standard with a top quality finish, so the new owner can start running the business immediately with full focus on marketing, advertising and other strategic areas of sales.


The business sits alongside other complimentary retail businesses and thus benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade along with regular custom.


* We have been advised that the current lease has 10 years remaining however a new lease option is also available.

Trading hours

* Monday - Saturday 11.30am - 2.00pm then the business reopens at 4.30pm - 10.00pm.


* The business is currently operated with 1 Full time staff member and 2 Part time staff.


* Current rent stands at £15,080 per annum

Business Rates: £0.00

*The business currently benefits from small business rates relief. Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.

Current turnover

* In the region of £7,000 with huge scope to increase.

* A social media presence such as Instagram could be introduced to attract the wider

community to increase awareness

* The business is a member of Just Eats & benefits from their own personal website ( Courtesy of touch 2 success ).


* There is on street parking available and also a medium sized car park adjacent to the business.

Fixtures and Fittings

The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price.


* The business does not include accomodation however, we have been advised that the vendor has a 3 bedroom property near the business that is ready to let.

Reason for sale

* After 5 years of successful ownership the seller has built a excellent reputation amongst the locals, but now wish to retire and spend more time with their family, leaving the way open for more ambitious new owner to take forward. The vendor is happy to stay on to oversee the handover and a trial in the shop is offered for genuine interested parties.

Reasons to buy

* A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers

* Perfect trading position with loads of footfall

* Ideal owner managed or partnership business

* Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.

* Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates.

* We feel this already profitable business has potential for further development, perhaps by opening all day and on Sundays to take full advantage of passing trade.

Please note the average weekly sales of £7,000 are calculated as an average over 52 weeks.

The counter sales make up 60% of the sales whereas the remaining 40% derives from the delivery sales.

**Due to recent bereavement in the family, the vendor has currently closed the business and reduced the price for a quick sale to a genuine purchaser**

Blue Pearl 122 Dysart Road EPC


Can't find what you are looking for?

Our helpful team are on hand to answer any queries and concerns you may have.

Get in Touch

This website uses cookies. We use cookies to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. Read our cookie policy. I understand