Mailbox Estates welcomes to the market a unique opportunity to acquire a very well established Fish and Chip shop.
With the current vendor trading for over two years, and the business itself being established for over a decade, this fish and chip shop benefits from the passing trade of students, local professionals and town centre customers.
The Shop has been refurbished to a very high standard with a top quality finish, so the new owner can start running the business immediately with full focus on marketing, advertising and other strategic areas of sales.
The business is prominently located in the heart of Walsall Town centre. The business sits alongside other complimentary retail businesses and thus benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade along with regular custom.
There is also an education institution nearby which benefits the business further.
We have been advised the current lease has 8 years remaining however a new lease option is also available.
* Tuesday - Thursday 4.30pm - 9.00pm
* Friday - Saturday 4.30pm -10.00pm
* Sunday - 5.00pm - 9.00pm
* The business is currently operated with 1 Full time staff member with the assistance of the vendor and their partner.
* Current rent stands at £18,000 per annum
Business Rates: £0.00
*The business currently benefits from small business rates relief. Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
* In the region of £2,300 - £2,500 per week with huge scope to increase.
* A social media presence such as Instagram could be introduced to attract the wider
* The new owner could extend the opening times to increase the current sales.
* There are car park spaces available to the front and rear of the property.
Fixtures and Fittings
The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price
* 1x single - 1 x double Archway Kebab machine
* Hewigo 3 Pan Range Island Range
* Zannoli Pizza oven
* Dough Machine
* Chest freezer
* Double door stainless steel fridge
* Double door stainless steel freezer
* Stainless preparation area
Reason for sale
The business is now being sold, reluctantly only due to the vendor relocating to another country. The vendor has been trading for over two years but now is keen for an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
Reasons to buy
* A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
* Perfect trading position with loads of footfall
* College and major superstores nearby
* Ideal owner managed or partnership business
* Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
* Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates.
Mailbox Estates highly advise early enquiry to avoid disappointment.