Mailbox Estates are delighted to welcome to the market an opportunity to acquire a traditional Fish & Chip Shop. The business was established by our client 5 years ago and is now being offered for sale due to health issues.
The business operates as a traditional fish & chip shop.
it is an excellent opportunity for the new owner to take over this already successful business. There are a number of ways this business can flourish under new ownership such as adding more delivery services, rebranding, or extending opening times.
* This well established Fish & Chip Restaurant & Takeaway is located in Oldbury, West Midlands. Situated within a highly visible trading position. It is also surrounded in a well populated residential area.
* The shop sits alongside other complimentary retail businesses and is beautifully presented and maintained with clear visible signage.
*This already successful business could further increase revenue by opening earlier to include a lunchtime menu.
* Kitchen area with seperate preparation area leading to shower and then a W/C.
* Stock room found to rear of property.
* We have been advised that the total current turnover is around £3,500 to £3,800 per week.
* The counter sales on average are around £1,500 per week.
Fixtures and Fittings
The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price.
* 2 Pan Nuttle Range
* Double Door Stainless Froster Chiller
* Williams Fish Fridge Stainless Steel
* Bold Batter Mixer
* Chipper Peeler
* Gas Hob
* Kuroma Frying Pressure Fryer
* 1 x Double + 1 x Single Archway Kebab Machines
* Ice Cream Freezer
* Electric Double Oven Pizza Machine
* 2 x Canopy
* Salad Stainless Steel top chiller
* 2 x Chip Boxes
* & Much More
* Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 4:00pm - 9:00pm.
* There is no accommodation available as the business is being sold as lock up.
* We have been advised by the vendor that the current lease expires in July 2022 however, this is renewable at the end of the term with the local council authority.
* We have been advised that the rent per annum is only £6,200 per annum.
The business rates is £0.
Purchasers should enquire with relevant authorities to confirm rates payable.
* £60,000 plus stock at valuation.
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed. Please contact us should you wish to know the exact store location.
Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.