Mailbox Estates are delighted to present an opportunity to acquire a high turnover Fish & Chip Shop. This has been achieved by serving high quality food produced from locally sourced ingredients with a friendly reliable service.
Established since June 2021, the store is known to stand out for catering exclusively for Vegetarians with seperate frying equipment.
Our clients reluctantly sell this business due to relocation to another country closer to family.
An ideal opportunity for an existing operator to add a takeaway businesses to their existing portfolio, or pursue their first business investment opportunity.
* Located in West Bromwich, the business occupies a main road trading position. The area is densely populated residentially and commercially with neighbouring businesses such as a Busy Newsagents and popular Leisure centre.
The store is prominently located in the town centre on a busy street and so benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade.
The store is well presented and maintained, with clear visible signage.
* We have been advised by our client that the current turnover is around £5,500 per week on average. ( Can achieve £7,000 or more on sports days)
* Delivery sales on average are £1,500 to £2,000 per week.
The store currently uses Just Eat, Uber Eats, Deliveroo & Food Hub.
* The business operates with two full time members of staff, two part time.
Independent branded facia with glazed single entrance.
There is one point of sale near the entrance, behind a large illuminated heated serving counter. There is a well proportioned, fully equipped, stainless steel commercial kitchen and a walk in cold room in the prep area.
* There is on street parking available outside the business and several nearby carparks
Shop floor Plan
* Ground floor - Trading floor of approximately 117 sq. metres.
* Seperate Access to the two bedroom flat to the rear.
Fixtures and Fittings
The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price such as:
* Hentry Nuttal 2 Pan Range
* 2 x Archway Kebab Machine
* Chest Freezer
*TV LED Menu Screens
* Fish Table
Electric Double Pizza Machine
Coca Cola Fridge
* Salad Bar
* Bold Chipper / Peeler
* Epos System
* 4 Pot Baine Marie
* Commercial Microwave
All fixtures and fittings are to be included within the sale however, any items that are owned by a third party or personal to our clients will be exempt.
* The site is offered by way of the transfer with 15 years remaining and an option to renew at the end of the term.
* Included in the sale, a modern two bedroom flat with a kitchen and bathroom. Currently let, the property brings a rental income of £600 Per Calendar Month.
The accommodation may be available for the new purchaser to live in or for staff.
* The rent per annum is £12,500.
* Monday - Saturday 12:00pm - 10:00pm
The store is licenced to operate until 11:00pm.
* The business benefits from Small Business Rates Relief.
Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
* Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in connection with the sale.
* Full accounts / invoices & Receipts will be made available to seriously interested parties after they have viewed the business.
Reasons to buy
* A well-established business with many existing customers
* Perfect trading position with loads of footfall
* Ideal owner managed or partnership business
* Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
* Low rent per annum
* £117,500 for the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings plus stock at valuation.
Mailbox Estates highly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.