Mailbox Estates are delighted to welcome to the market an opportunity to acquire a traditional Fish & Chip Shop. The business was established by our client and is now being offered for sale due to other business commitments.
The business itself offers traditional fish & chips; it is an excellent opportunity for a new owner to take over this already successful business. There are a number of ways this business can flourish under new ownership such as delivery services, rebranding, refurbishing, or adding pizzas.
Asking Price: £30,000 open to sensible offers only.
*This already successful business could increase revenue by opening earlier to include a lunchtime menu. Offers and discounts throughout the week at quieter times to increase business and net profit.
*The business doesn't currently have a website, the new owner could create a website that allows customers to order and pay online. Extend online platforms to include Uber Eats.
*Increase social media following by creating an Instagram account and running incentives/competitions for customers on Facebook and Instagram accounts to boost social media following and encourage more customers to order online.
* This well established Fish & Chip Restaurant & Takeaway is located in Walsall, West Midlands. Situated within a prominent and highly visible trading position. The immediate area is surrounded by large flats and apartments all of which bring high levels of footfall to the area.
Fixtures and Fitting included:
* 2 X Middleton Pan Range
* 3 Archway Kebab kebab machine ( on loan)
* Potatoe peeler / chipper
* Batter mixed
* Panasonic Microwave
Rear Shop Area
* Double stainless-steel sink in kitchen area
* 2 stand up fridges
* New double self defrosting fridge
* 2 large chest freezers
* Bold rumbler
* Further storage
* Bush Washing Machine
* Kuroma Pressure Fryer
* Salad Cutter
* Included in the sale, a 2 bedroom flat is available. The property persists of a lounge, bathroom, is double glazed and has central heating.
* We have been advised there are 3 years remaining on the lease however a new lease option for a longer term is available.
* The rent is £9,360 per annum, this includes the upstairs accommodation.
The business rates is £0.
Purchasers should enquire with relevant authorities to confirm rates payable.
We have been advised that the current turnover is around £1,500 per week.
The business has access to Just Eat but currently does not use the service.
* Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 9:00pm (Currently closed)
The business is owner run and is unable to continue trading due to other business committments.
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed. Please contact us should you wish to know the exact store location.
Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only..