Sold STC


Coventry, West Midlands


Amazing opportunity to acquire a busy Pizza restaurant with Takeaway and Delivery service

Mailbox Estates are delighted to welcome to the market an outstanding Pizza takeaway & restaurant The business has been run by our clients for several years and is now being offered for lease as the owner has other business commitments.

With an amazing reputation and a huge amount of footfall the well known store in the town centre of Coventry has built up an enviable reputation with many loyal and repeat customers.

During seasonal peak time, the sales increase to around £12,000 per week. The business benefits from the surroundings of several student accommodations, a well established Hotel and passing trade of the town centre customers.

Main Shop
Upon entering the store, you are welcomed by the serving counter with a spacious waiting area with ambient lighting and well lit TV screens.

We have been advised by our client that weekly sales on average are £7,000.

* The business benefits from utilising delivery service and is a member of Just Eat, Uber, and deliveroo, they also benefit from the stores own website.

Fixtures and Fittings
* The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price. All of the equipment has been paid outright.

Rear Shop Area
* Kitchen area
* Food production room
* Managers office with Surveillance system (CCTV screen)
* Owners office
* W/C
* Staff area

* The site is offered by way of the transfer with 15 years remaining and an option to renew at the end of the term.

* The delivery sales make up 80% of the sales whereas the remaining 20% derives from the counter sales.

*The rent per annum is £20,000 plus VAT.

* Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable

Opening Hours
* Monday to Sunday - 12:00pm - 11:30pm

* This store is run under full management with four full time and six part time members of staff (includes delivery drivers)

* There is parking available at the front of the property but most customers reside in the accommodation nearby so the business is in ideal walking distance for them.

Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed.
Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.

Can't find what you are looking for?

Our helpful team are on hand to answer any queries and concerns you may have.

Get in Touch

This website uses cookies. We use cookies to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. Read our cookie policy. I understand