Mailbox Estates are pleased to offer this exceptional store, well equpied for the trade and situated in prime position of Telford for local and passing trade.
The business itself offers traditional fish & chips along with kebabs resulting in a good turnover for many years, it operates from an immaculately presented double fronted takeaway shop and has undergone extensive refurbishment and is presented in a superb condition.
A well refurbished double fronted shop that benefits from recent refurbishment works carried out to a high standard.
* We have been advised that the current turnover is around £7,500 to £8,000 per week. Online prices are higher than in store prices as this covers the online fees.
The business currently uses Just Eat, Uber Eats.
Counter sales contribute to around 80% of the sales.
We have been advised by our client that the average sales recorded over a 52 week period, are in excess of £7,500 per week.
Prior to the pandemic, the store was acheiving around £10,000 plus a weekly sales.
The store is run under management of two full time and two part time staff.
The site is offered by way of the transfer with 6 years remaining and an option to renew at the end of the term.
*The rent per annum is £16,000 plus VAT.
* There is no service charge applicable.
* Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable
Fixtures and Fittings
The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price such as:
* Hewigo 3 pan range
* 2 Archway Kebab Machines
* 12 Pot Baine Marie
* Stainless steel salad bar
* Bold Chipper Peeler
* 2 Stainless steel Fridges
* Polas Fridge/Freezer
Monday 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Tuesday to Saturday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
The business is closed on Sunday and has potential to increase sales should the new purchaser choose to open or extend the current hours.
* Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in connection with the sale.
* Full accounts will be made available to seriously interested parties after they have viewed the business.
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed. Please contact us should you wish to know the exact store location.
Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.
Please note the average weekly sales of £7,500 are calculated as an average over 52 weeks.
Tenure: Leasehold (9 years)