Mailbox Estates are delighted to welcome to the market an opportunity to acquire a high turnover Fish & Chip Shop. This has been achieved by serving high quality food produced from locally sourced ingredients with a friendly reliable service.
Our clients have other business interests which do not allow their full time presence at the property.
An ideal opportunity for an existing operator to add a takeaway businesses to their existing portfolio, or pursue their first business investment opportunity.
* Located in Wolverhampton, the business occupies a main road trading position. The area is densely populated residentially and commercially with neighbouring businesses such as a hair salon & Chinese Takeaway.
* We have been advised by our client that the current turnover is around £10,000 per week.
Counter sales contribute to around 80% of the sales.
Delivery sales on average are £1,500 to £2,000 per week.
* The business operates with four full time members of staff, five part time and 1 delivery driver.
To the front is a spacious customer waiting area and a Coca Cola soft drinks chiller. There is a three pan Middleton Range, a stainless steel food counter to the side including EPoS cash register ordering system. Overhead are TV LED menus, and CCTV, six pot bain marie, stainless steel six tray fish fridge, chillers, stainless steel microwave, Four kebab machines and large overhead extraction system.
* Behind the servery there is a kitchen, a prep and wash up room, store room and staff W.C.
* The business further benefits from a car park to the front and rear for customers.
Fixtures and Fittings
The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price such as:
* 3 Pan Middleton Range
* 4 x Archway Kebab Machine
* Chest Freezer
TV LED Menu Screens
* Fish Table
* Salad Bar
* Coke Fridge ( Leased )
* Bold Chipper / Peeler
* Epos System
* CCTV & Alarm
* 6 Pot Baine Marie
* Samsung Commercial Microwave
All fixtures and fittings are to be included within the sale however, any items that are owned by a third party or personal to our clients will be exempt.
* The site is offered by way of the transfer with 15 years remaining and an option to renew at the end of the term. Also includes a break clause at year 3 ( Currently in Year 1 of the lease)
* The business is being offered for sale as a lock-up therefore no accommodation is available.
The store operates under a Franchise and is subject to Franchise fees. Please get in touch for more information.
* The rent per annum is £12,000.
* Monday - Saturday 12:00pm - 9:00pm
The business is closed on Sunday and has the potential to achieve sales of £12,000 to £13,000 should the new purchaser choose to open on Sunday, extend the current hours or add Uber Eats.
* The business benefits from Small Business Rates Relief.
Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
* Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in connection with the sale.
* Full accounts / invoices & Receipts will be made available to seriously interested parties after they have viewed the business.
Reasons to buy
* A well-established business with many existing customers
* Perfect trading position with loads of footfall
* Ideal owner managed or partnership business
* Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
* Low rent per annum
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed. Please contact us should you wish to know the exact store location.
Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.