Mailbox Estates welcomes to the market a unique opportunity to acquire a very well established Fish and Chip shop.
With the current vendor trading for over five years, and the business itself being established, it benefits from the passing trade of students, local professionals and town centre customers. The business is now being sold, reluctantly only due to a change in career direction.
The business occupies a main road trading position within a parade of shops and offices. The area is well populated commercially with neighbouring businesses being mainly independent retailers. The shopping parade is positioned in the middle of a town centre with local schools, nurseries and doctors surgeries nearby.
* We have been advised that the weekly turnover is between £3,500 - £4,000 with huge scope to increase.
* We have been advised that the delivery sales ( Just Eat, Food hub) are around £1,000 per week.
*We have been advised a new lease option is available with a 3 year Rent Review.
* There is also an option to acquire the freehold at market value.
* There is no living accommodation available as the business is being sold as a lock up.
* The business operates between Monday to Saturday 12:00pm - 10:00pm.
* The business is owner operated with two Full time staff members and two Delivery Drivers.
* We have been advised that the rent per annum is £14,000.
*There are car park spaces available to the front and rear of the property.
* Garage to the Rear with storage room
Fixtures and Fittings
*The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price
* 3 Pan Middleton Range
* 4 Single Archway Kebab machines
* Coke Cola fridge
* Stainless steel salad bar fridge
* Standing tall freezer
* Chipper and peeler
* Buffalo Grill
* Led Lights
*CCTV 4 channel
Business Rates: £0.00
*The business currently benefits from small business rates relief. Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
Reasons to buy
* A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
* Major superstores nearby
* Ideal owner managed or partnership business
* Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
Mailbox Estates highly advise early enquiry to avoid disappointment.