Mailbox Estates are delighted to welcome to the market an opportunity to acquire a one of a kind chicken store fully equipped to trade.
Established in 2019, our clients have kept the store closed as of October 2021 due to other business commitments which do not allow their full time presence at the property.
An ideal opportunity for an existing operator to add a takeaway businesses to their existing portfolio, or pursue their first business investment opportunity.
Please note the new purchaser are advised not to open a fish and chip store as there is an existing one opposite the store.
* Located in Tipton, the business occupies a main road trading position. The area is densely populated residentially and commercially with neighbouring businesses and benefits from the high levels of footfall.
* We have been advised that when the business was trading, the average turnover per week was £4,500. Invoices and receipts will be shared with seriously interested parties following a viewing.
* The business further benefits from on road parking to the rear.
Fixtures and Fittings
The store is empty and the purchaser should make arrangements to add the necessary fixtures, fittings and equipment required for the trade.
* The site is offered by way of the transfer with 15 years remaining and an option to renew at the end of the term. A new lease option may also be available.
* The rent per annum is £18,200.
* Included in the sale, a three storey building which compromises of two, two bedroom flat with seperate access to the rear.
Currently vacant, once rented the two, two bedroom apartments can achieve in the region of £1,400 per calender month.
The rental income from the accommodation can be used to cover the rent of the store leaving around only £1,400 rent per annum to pay!
* The store is licened to operate seven days a week and was previously trading between the hours of 12:00pm - 10:00pm.
* A5 Licence
* The business benefits from Small Business Rates Relief.
Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
* Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in connection with the sale.
* Full accounts will be made available to seriously interested parties after they have viewed the business.
Reasons to buy
* Perfect trading position with loads of footfall
* Ideal owner managed or partnership business
* Low running costs with inexpensive rent
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed. Please contact us should you wish to know the exact store location.
Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.