- Accomodation Above
- Front & Rear Electric Shutters
- Off-street parking
- Soft Drinks
- Stock Room with Kitchen Facilities
Mailbox Estates are delighted to welcome to the market an opportunity to acquire a rare Freehold commercial property trading as a Fish and Chip shop in Wolverhampton.
The business trades is known for its traditional custom of foods from Fish & Chips, Kebabs, Sausages, Pies and burgers.
Fantastic investment opportunity either for a property investor looking to lease the premises for a rental return, or for an owner / operator wishing to own and run a restaurant business.
Reason For Sale
* Established since 1975, our clients have run the business and owned the property and are now offering for sale due to genuine retirement. Offering opportunity for an ambitous new purchaser to acquire one of West Midlands most popular and iconic traditional Fish and Chip shop.
* Established business since 1975
* Empty office space with potential to be converted into 1 x Two bed for residential use to rent as an investment.
* Huge scope to grow the business through extending the opening hours and establishing deliveries, with the added potential of adding third party services such a Just Eat, Deliveroo etc
* Perfect trading position with large loyal customer base and repeat trade
* Ideal owner managed or partnership business
* Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
The property is strategically positioned in Wolverhampton and is a short walk from a host of other complimentary businesses including bars, restaurants and national retail shops.
* The store is located in the town centre on a busy street and benefits from high levels of footfall and repeat trade.
* We have been advised by our client that the current turnover is £12,000 per week. ( Counter sales )
* The business is run and managed by the owner with the help of Fourteen part time members of staff.
* Customer walk in area with seating up to 40 persons.
* Ground floor trading space of approximately 2,300 Sq ft.
* Kitchen Prep Area
* Staff Washroom to the rear
* Rear access also leads to loading / unloading via external
* The business further benefits from a car park to the rear for staff and customers.
Fixtures and Fittings
The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price such as:
* 5 Pan Middleton Range
* 2 Archway Kebab Machine
* 2 Chest Freezers
* 5 Stock Fridges
* Fish Table
* Salad Bar
* Coca cola Fridge
* Coffee Machine (subject to lease can be terminated if you wish)
* Bold Chipper / Peeler
* Epos System
* 4 Pot Baine Marie
* 2 Commercial Microwaves
* Commercial washing machine, dryer and dishwasher (all subject to £250 monthly lease contracted)
All fixtures and fittings are to be included within the sale however, any items that are owned by a third party or personal to our clients will be exempt.
* Included in the property, involves a three bedroom accommodation that is currently let for £700 per calender Month. The tenants benefit from seperate access to the rear.
* Monday - Saturday 10.30am - 9:00pm
* Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
*The freehold property is offered for sale
* Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in connection with the sale.
* A5 Licence
* Trading information will be made available to genuinely interested parties who have signed a Non Disclosure Agreement and viewed the premises.
The store operates under a Franchise and the Franchiser has agreed that the incoming buyer will be waived of any start up fee. Please get in touch for more information.
* Mailbox Estates highly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
* Discreet customer visits are encouraged but ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD ANY DIRECT APPROACH BE MADE TO THE VENDOR OR ANY OF IT'S STAFF
* Successful applicants will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit.