- Accomodation Above
- Fixtures and Fittings Included
- No Immediate competition
- Off-street parking
- Perfect Trading Position
- Soft Drinks
- Stock Room with Kitchen Facilities
The store operates as a traditional fish and chip shop offering Fish, Kebabs, savouries, wraps, naans and Southern Fried Chicken.
It offers an investment opportunity for a owner wishing to own and run a restaurant business or a property investor to lease the premises and the accommodation for guaranteed income.
Reason for sale:
Established for more than 19 years and owned by our client ever since, Mailbox Estates are offering an opportunity to acquire Freehold Fish and Chip Shop with accommodation due to genuine retirement.
* Rare Freehold detached property in a desirable trading position
* Accommodation included with two x flats
* Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
* Alcohol Licence and Takeaway Licence in place.
*Rental income £24,600 Per Year.
The property occupies a highly prominent corner trading position on a busy main road off a high street easy roadside parking.
* We have been advised by our client that the turnover is £3,300 - £4,000 per week.
The business offers delivery service on Just Eat, Deliveroo and Uber Eats.
* The business is run and managed by the owner, husband and wife team with the help of three part time members of staff.
* Staff Washroom
* Rear access leads to preparation room and the ground floor accommodation.
Fixtures and Fittings
The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price such as:
* 2 Pan Middleton Frying Range
* 3 x Chest Freezer
* Kuroma Chicken Machine
* Double steel Stainless Sink
* Stainless Steel Fridge x 2
* Chester Freezer X 2
* 4 Channel CCTV
* Stand up Freezer
* Alcohol Licence
* 6 Pot Bain Marie
* Bakers Pride Oven
* Bitterling Catering Oil Filter Machine
* Slush puppy Machine
All fixtures and fittings are to be included within the sale however, any items that are owned by a third party or personal to our clients will be exempt.
* Accommodation on the Ground Floor:
The living accommodation is accessed through the rear of the shop, and comprises on the Ground Floor: Large Hallway with front entrance door; fitted Kitchen spacious /Dining Room, two bedroom and a bathroom.
* Currently occupied with rental income £600 Per calendar month.
On the First Floor:
*The accommodation on the first floor is centrally heated and double glazed, and is in excellent condition throughout. Benefitting from separate access, a two bedroom flat with a kitchen and bathroom.
* Currently occupied with rental income £850 Per calendar month.
*Included in the freehold is a small property that is leased out to a hair salon with rental income of £600 Per Calendar month.
Total Rental income received - £24,600 per annum.
* Monday - Saturday 12.00am - 9:00pm
* Sunday - closed
*There are no business rates payable.
*The freehold property is offered for sale including the business, fixtures and fittings and equipment.
* Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in connection with the sale.
* A5 Licence
* 4 Food Hygiene Rating
* Trading information will be made available to genuinely interested parties who have signed a Non Disclosure Agreement and viewed the premises.
* Mailbox Estates highly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
* Discreet customer visits are encouraged but ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD ANY DIRECT APPROACH BE MADE TO THE VENDOR OR ANY OF IT'S STAFF
* Successful applicants will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit.