We are very excited to present this excellent opportunity to purchase the leasehold of a very busy convenience shop. It is a very established and situated in a prime residential location within the Smethwick. Do not miss out on this great opportunity!
This busy convenience store offers beers, wines, spirits, newspapers & magazines and much more.
Covering an impressive 1200 sq. foot area, the shop is double fronted with electric shutters. It has CCTV, a suspended ceiling, tiled floor and is well fitted for the trade. Includes rear stock room leading to loading/unloading access, a office for management and a W.C.
The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price
* Open Chiller - 3.75 Meter
* Closed Door Chiller - 3.75 Meter
* Verisure Alarm system
* Epos Till ( On lease)
* We have been informed by our client that the business generates between £20,000 - £23,000 per week on average. The minimum weekly sales are £20,000.
Lottery and newspapers takings are not included in the counter sales.
The lottery sales average £1,900 per week and newspaper sales average £400 per week.
The business also benefits from using Uber Delivery which brings in an additional between £200 - £300 per week.
7 Days - Monday to Sunday 7.00am - 9.30pm.
The business is managed by the family but run by 2 full time and 1 part time staff members.
We have been advised the rent per annum is £13,500 with no increases over the last 7 years.
* We have been advised by the vendor there is a sub-lease with a 1954 Tenant act ( 5 year renewable lease ).
* There are several car park spaces available to the front of the property and on road parking for customers.
* £882.90 per year.
* Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
Reason for sale
* This a retirement sale of a very attractive business in a prime residential area with a consistent trading history of 25 years plus.
Reasons to buy
* A well-established business with over 25 years trading and many existing customers
* Very high turnover per week
* Developments for a football ground are underway so footfall will increase further
* Ideal owner managed or partnership business
* Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
* £260,000 for the lease, Business, Fixtures and Fittings plus stock at valuation.
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed. Please contact us should you wish to know the exact store location.
Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.