We are very excited to present this excellent opportunity to purchase the leasehold of a very busy convenience shop. It is a very established and situated in a large residential area on main road with busy passing and supporting trade in Rowley Regis. Do not miss out on this great opportunity!
This busy convenience store offers beers, wines, spirits, newspapers & magazines and much more.
The shop is double fronted with electric shutters. It has CCTV, tiled floor and is well fitted for the trade. Includes rear stock room and a W.C. Further benefits from accomodation with 5 double bedrooms, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and a rear garden.
Fixtures and fittings included:
* The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price.
* We have been advised by our client that the business operates on a great gross profit margin of 25% and generates between £15,000 - £17,000 per week on average with further growth potential.
Lottery, newspapers, payzone and news paper bills takings are not included in the counter sales.
* The lottery sales average £3,000 per week with a commission of £150 per week.
* The newspaper sales average £850 per week.
* The payzone sales average £700 - £800 per week.
* 7 Days - Monday to Sunday 7.30am - 10.00pm.
* The business is managed by the family but run by 1 full time and 2 part time staff members.
* We have been advised the rent per annum is £25,000.
* We have been advised a new lease option of 20 years is available.
* There are car park spaces available to the front of the property with on road parking for customers.
Business Rates: £0
* Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
Reason for sale
* This a retirement sale of a very attractive business in a prime residential area with a consistent trading history of 35 years plus.
Reasons to buy
* A well-established business with over 35 years trading and many existing customers
* Very high turnover per week
* Ideal owner managed or partnership business
* Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
* Further growth potential
* £185,000 for the lease, Business, Fixtures and Fittings plus stock at valuation.
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed.
Please contact us should you wish to know the exact store location.