This presents an extremely rare opportunity to purchase a large, high turnover convenience store which is completely unopposed, award winning and highly profitable. The store is well fitted and is heavily relied upon in the local community.
Our Client reluctantly sells this gem of a business due to other business interest that require their full attention.
* This store is prominently located on a busy street and so benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade.
* The shop sits alongside other complimentary retail businesses including several well-known high street names.
* The store is well presented and maintained, with clear visible signage.
* We have been advised by our client that the business generates an average of £25,000 per week but its large size offers limitless opportunities to further increase sales.
* The business has an open plan sales area and is fitted and equipped to a high corporate standard for the sale of conveience goods, chilled and frozen products, a full off licence, confectionary, ciggerettes, newspapers & magazines.
* The business also benefits from a full modern CCTV and alarm system.
* The store is well presented in good condition, with thoughtfully arranged shelving, large fridges and freezers for the wide range of products stocked.
* The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price.
Lottery takings are not included in the counter sales.
The lottery sales average around £1,200 per week and the newspaper bill average £300 - £400 per week.
The business further benefits from a Payzone terminal.
* Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 12.00pm.
* Friday to Saturday 8:00am - 2:00am
* Sunday 9:00am - 12:00pm
* This store is run under full management of four part time staff.
* There is no accommodation included.
* The site is offered by transfer of the existing lease. ( Council Renewable Lease)
The rent per year is £18,000.
* A highly visible supermarket with a prominent main road location. With delivery access to the rear of the supermarket directly into the stockroom. There is also a shared customer car park for over 20 vehicles.
* Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
* Full accounts will be made available to seriously interested parties after they have viewed the business.
* Premises licence.
* Customer viewings are encouraged but under no circumstances should staff be spoken to at this fully managed site. Failing to adhere to this will result in the interested party being ruled out of the sale process.
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed.
Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.