Mailbox Estates are delighted to welcome to the market an opportunity to acquire a very busy traditional Fish & Chip Shop. The business offers a selection of foods ranging from Kebabs, Fish & Chips, Pizza, sausages and much more.
The store benefits from a full refurbishment to the highest of standard, making it well fitted for the trade.
Established for more than 8 years, our clients have other business interests which do not allow their full time presence at the property.
An ideal opportunity for an existing operator to add a takeaway businesses to their existing portfolio, or pursue their first business investment opportunity.
* Located in West Bromwich, the business occupies a main road trading position. The area is densely populated residentially and commercially with neighbouring businesses.
* We have been advised that the current turnover is around £10,000 per week.
Counter sales contribute to around 60-70% of the sales.
Delivery prices are higher than in-store to cover the online fees.
* The business operates with two full time members of staff and three part time.
* Upon entering the store you find yourself in the chip shop with servery counter, behind which is a two pan range, and three kebab rotisseries. Beyond the serving area is the customer waiting area welcomed by five LED TV screens.
* Behind the servery there is a kitchen, a prep and wash up room, store room and staff W.C.
* The business further benefits from a car park to the rear with a capacity of up to 20 spaces for customers.
Fixtures and Fittings
The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price.
* The site is offered by way of the transfer of the existing lease with 12 years remaining with a 5 year rent review.
* The business is being offered for sale as a lock-up therefore no accommodation is available.
* The rent per annum is £12,500.
* Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 10:00pm
* Friday - Saturday 12:00pm - 10:00pm
The business is closed on Sunday and has potential to increase sales should the new purchaser choose to open or extend the current hours.
* The business benefits from Small Business Rates Relief.
Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
* Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in connection with the sale.
* Full accounts will be made available to seriously interested parties after they have viewed the business.
Reasons to buy
* A well-established business with many existing customers
* Perfect trading position with loads of footfall and high turnover
* Ideal owner managed or partnership business
* Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed. Please contact us should you wish to know the exact store location.
Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.