Mailbox Estates present this superb opportunity to acquire a well-established Supermarket with eye catching frontage occupying a main road presence in Sunderland.
The store sells a full range of products as would be expected for a convenience store, including alcohol, tobacco, confectionery, and general items of convenience.
Trading under a symbol group, new owners may wish to continue trading under the brand or to become independent.
* Our client reluctuantly sells this gem of a business due to family commitments that require their full attention.
* The business benefits from being situated within a densely populated residential area, whilst also being surrounded by other businesses that compliment trade, including a hair salon and indian restauraunt.
* The property occupies 2,200 sq. foot trading space with an open plan sales area and is fitted and equipped to a high corporate standard.
* Double fronted with electric shutters.
Includes rear stock room leading to loading/unloading access, a office for management and a W.C.
The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price.
* Alarm System
* Two Epos tills
* Vinyl floor
* LED lighting
* Sky Highlights
* We have been informed by our client that the business generates £15,000 per week on average.
* The Tobacco sales contribute to around £2,500 - £3,000 per week on average.
Lottery sales are not included in the counter sales.
* The Lottery sales are £1,500 - £2,000 per week on average.
* Monday to Saturday 7:00am - 10:00pm
* Sunday 7:00am - 9:00pm
* The business is operated by five non-family staff, full time.
* The rent per annum is £17,496.
* The site is offered by way of the transfer with 7 years remaining and an option to renew at the end of the term.
* There are several car park spaces available to the front of the property with on road parking for customers.
The store is being sold as a lock-up.
* Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable..
* Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in connection with the sale.
* £190,000 for the lease, Goodwill, Fixtures and Fittings plus stock at valuation.
* Premises licence
* Full accounts will be made available to seriously interested parties after they have viewed the business
* Successful bidders will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to the marketing agent, Mailbox Estates. The deposit will be set off against the agreed purchase price on completion of a sale. In the unlikely event that the vendor withdraws from a sale, deposits will be repaid in full.
However, in the event that a purchaser reneges on the agreed terms and conditions of a sale and purchase, the deposit/s will be forfeited.
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed. Please contact us should you wish to know the exact store location.
Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.