Mailbox Estates excited to present this excellent opportunity to purchase a Mains Post Office with retail sales. The store is situated on a main road, in a large residential area in Wolverhampton with constant passing trade and high levels of footfall due to the neighbouring businesses.
Do not miss out on this great opportunity!
The business is long standing and trades as a post office with retail sales. The post office provides a valuable guaranteed income. The store sells a large range of stationery and hardware products with greeting cards.
This a genuine retirement sale of a very attractive business.
The property provides a substantial ground floor shop unit that is trading as a post office with two counters.
Ground floor comprises of an office, stock room, bathroom and kitchen to rear.
Disabled access available to the front.
Free Customer Parking is available to the front of the store with up to 30 spaces.
Main bus stop within walking distance to the store for ease of public transport
Fixtures and fittings included:
* The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price.
* We have been advised that the remuneration for 2021 was £51,000
* The current turnover for the retail sales averages around £500 - £1,000 per week
The commission from the cash machine generates an additional £55 - £75 per month on average.
* The photobooth commission generates a further £200 per month on average.
* A new lease will be granted. (Council renewable lease).
* Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in connection with the sale.
The rent per annum is £4,500.
* Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
* Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm
* Sunday Closed
* The business is managed by the family but run by 1 full time and 2 part time staff members.
The business is being sold as a lock up therefore no accommodation is available.
Business Rates: £0
* Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
Reasons to buy
* Opportunity to acquire a busy Mains Post office in an increasingly demanding market
* Ideal owner managed or partnership business
* Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
* Further growth potential by adding more services
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed.
Please contact us should you wish to know the exact store location.