With a large prominent shop front, the store benefits from excellent levels of passing trade, repeat trade all year round and is ideally situated close to residential buildings.
The business is well established, ideally located and offers an ideal platform for a new owner to take charge and look to take advantage of the great potential it offers.
* The business has an open plan sales area and is fitted and equipped to a high corporate standard for the sale of conveience goods, chilled and frozen products, a full off licence, confectionary, ciggerettes, newspapers & magazines.
* The business also benefits from a full modern CCTV and alarm system.
* The store is well presented in good condition, with thoughtfully arranged shelving, large fridges and freezers for the wide range of products stocked. There is an ATM located in the store that generates commission.
* Includes a Post Office but has paused trading until further notice.
* The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price.
* The business generates around £20,000 - £22,000 per week on average but its large size offers opportunities to further increase sales.
Lottery takings are not included in the counter sales.
The lottery sales average between £800 - £1,000 per week
* Monday to Sunday 7.00am - 10.00pm.
* The business is managed by the owner with the help of 3 full time staff.
* There is no accommodation included.
* The site is offered by way of the transfer of the existing lease.
The rent per calender month is £1,333.
* A highly visible supermarket with a prominent main road location. To the front and rear of the store there is an parking area for customers, with delivery access to the rear of the supermarket directly into the stockroom.
* Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
* Full accounts will be made available to seriously interested parties after they have viewed the business.
Reasons to buy
* A well-established business with over 30 years trading and many existing customers
* Very high turnover per week
* Ideal owner managed or partnership business
* Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
* Premises licence.
* Customer viewings are encouraged but under no circumstances should staff be spoken to at this fully managed site. Failing to adhere to this will result in the interested party being ruled out of the sale process.
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed.
Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.